Prospective customer didn’t understand the financial impact of the solutions being proposed by this client. Without a clear understand of the cost savings potential, prospects either couldn’t justify the purchase or let other higher value projects take priority.
- Create savings estimate methodology and tools for sales team.
- Identify a credible way to estimate savings potential using data on potential customers
- Write case studies supporting the savings estimates
- Segment database of prospective customers to identify those with greatest savings potential
- Develop existing customer penetration metric and savings potential if they used more of the client’s services
- Implement lead generation campaigns targeted at most motivated prospects and customers
- Create sales enablement toolkit with savings estimators, credible references, draft letters, FAQs, presentations etc.
- Exceeded growth targets for new customer acquisition
- Increased penetration/share with existing customers
- Focused sales team on best prospects and increased opportunities in the pipeline
- Improved close rates and shortened sales cycle